Riverbed SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer Enterprise
Transaction Trace Analysis and Performance Prediction
SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer analyzes a user transaction across multiple tiers to quickly and conclusively determine the root cause of a performance problem
Formerly Known As: OPNET AppTransaction Xpert software
Our Price: $88,795.00
In today’s complex application architectures, a user transaction can involve many server tiers and the exchange of thousands of messages between them. Finding the source of delay for individual user transactions in multi-tiered server environments can be like finding a needle in a haystack. As a result, IT engineers spend significant time analyzing trace data and performance metrics, often arriving at different and conflicting conclusions on the cause of performance problems to further delay resolution.
The Riverbed Solution
Riverbed SteelCentralTM Transaction Analyzer software provides powerful, detailed analysis of a single transaction through visualization and analysis techniques to help you quickly and conclusively determine the root cause of a performance problem.
You can use to collate multiple related packet traces for individual user transactions from across multiple server tiers into a single multi-tier view of application and network message exchanges. Then you can visualize multi-tier transactional behavior and performance and easily communicate information to application stakeholders.
It helps you picture application performance, including application message turns and system performance statistics and accurately identify the primary sources of transaction delay. And you can automate diagnosis of performance bottlenecks with expert analysis.
In pre-deployment environments, SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer software is the industry-leading solution for application network readiness testing. Run “what if” scenarios to predict the impact of change on application response times and validate proposed solutions to performance problems before deployment by assessing the effects of adjustments to network and application parameters.
You can use it to study the impact of many simultaneous transactions (multiple clients, servers & applications) on performance, and even quantify the effects of WAN optimization and other network investments on your applications prior to purchase.
- Get faster, more accurate analysis of transaction and packet data
- Quantify the effects of WAN optimization on your application performance
- Ensure the performance of applications prior to deployment
- Accurately size requirements to avoid the cost of unnecessary bandwidth upgrades
Transaction Analyzer Packet Trace Warehouse
Transaction Analyzer Packet Trace Warehouse makes it practical for IT departments to deploy and securely manage thousands of Transaction Analyzer capture agents across all servers and desktops enterprise-wide, extending capture visibility beyond the data center. IT staff can troubleshoot any reported problem quickly, by accessing packet captures via the Transaction Analyzer Packet Trace Warehouse web portal, and downloading them for in-depth analysis with Transaction Analyzer.
- Offline, in-depth analysis leveraging packet traces obtained from a wide variety of sources, including AppResponse, SteelCentralTM NetShark, tcpdump, windump, Cisco NAM and other solutions that support .pcap or .enc file formats
- Powerful, graphical diagrams for visualizing application behavior
- Hundreds of application and network protocol decodes, including Citrix, DB2, FTP, HTTP, MS SQL, NFS, Oracle, SMB/CIFS, SOAP, SSL, and VoIP
- Unique Citrix ICA protocol analysis for visibility into Citrix virtual channels.
- Unlimited, free, lightweight and secure packet-capture agents, supporting a wide range of platforms
- Continuous capture capability for troubleshooting intermittent problems
- Coordinated, multi-tier packet capture and automatic trace synchronization
- Assembles packet traces and code-level traces from AppInternals into a single view
- Support for applications hosted in virtual environments
- Accurate transaction modeling in WAN- optimized infrastructures
- Actionable performance recommendations for web transactions with page intelligence
- Automated diagnostic report that pinpoint performance bottlenecks and summarize sources of delay
- Powerful “whiteboard” environment for “what- if” assessments of application modifications
- Out-of-the-box and customizable reports for key stakeholders, including application developers, network engineers, and management
Run “what if” scenarios to predict the impact of change on application response times
Quantify the effects of WAN optimization on your application performances
- SteelCentralTM Packet Analyzer software uses an intuitive, graphical user interface to maximize user productivity by rapidly isolating the specific packets needed to diagnose and troubleshoot complex performance issues. It enables users to quickly analyze multi-terabyte packet recordings from AppResponse and SteelCentral NetShark appliances. Because SteelCentral Packet Analyzer uses indexing to speed analysis, it can quickly dissect large trace files to focus on specific transactions for multi-tier user transaction analysis and performance prediction in Transaction Analyzer
- SteelCentral AppResponse, a real-time end-user experience monitoring solution, can isolate transactions of interest for drill-down into SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer software for root cause analysis. The combination of SteelCentral AppResponse and SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer software is unmatched in the industry, providing a seamless work-flow that spans monitoring, alerting, triage, root cause diagnosis, and remediation guidance
- SteelCentral AppInternals software traces user transactions through the application and provides deep monitoring for the individual components. Using data from Riverbed SteelCentral AppInternals software, analyze a unified view of a transaction’s dynamics, comprising both messages crossing the network and code-level call trees as the transaction passes through multiple tiers
- SteelCentral AppMapper can create run time application dependency diagrams using SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer capture agents
- SteelCentral NetShark appliances provide continuous, high-speed packet capture, indexing, and storage to ensure that packet-level information is always available for analysis in SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer software
Download the Riverbed SteelCentral Transaction Analyzer Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $88,795.00
Our Price: $995.00
Our Price: $15,995.00
Our Price: $31,995.00
Our Price: $64,195.00
Our Price: $85,595.00
Our Price: $18,460.00
Our Price: $36,920.00
Our Price: $24,610.00
Our Price: $55,370.00
Our Price: $79,980.00
Our Price: $61,530.00
Our Price: $11,988.00
Our Price: $204.00
Our Price: $3,036.00
Our Price: $6,084.00
Our Price: $12,192.00
Our Price: $16,260.00