Riverbed SteelCentral Standard NetProfiler
Network reporting and analytics
SteelCentral NetProfiler dashboards include everything you need to know from the highest level to the most granular detail with one-click drilldown for root cause and problem isolation and deep application visibility.
Formerly Known As: Cascade Profiler appliance(s)
Our Price: $44,495.00
Our Price: $44,495.00
Today, network operations engineers are expected to be application-fluent. They need a deeper understanding of applications and what end users are actually experiencing. So when applications are slow or fail, network managers must go beyond simply proving that the network is not at fault and start looking at the problem through the lens of the application.
When users complain about application problems you should have no trouble identifying what they are experiencing and giving business owners a good picture of the actual application response time and how that relates to the network. More and more varied people within companies are interested in application performance. The time has come to convey network performance details to them in a way that they’ll understand.
The Riverbed Solution
Riverbed ® SteelCentral ™ NetProfiler is a centralized reporting and analysis console that you can use to quickly view network and application performance and troubleshoot issues before your end users ever know there’s a problem. SteelCentral NetProfiler combines network flow data with packet-based performance metrics to provide proactive monitoring, analysis, and reporting.
It collects information from:
- Riverbed ® SteelCentral ™ AppResponse 11 network-based application performance management
- Riverbed ® SteelCentral ™ NetShark high-speed packet collection
- Riverbed ® SteelCentral ™ Flow Gateway flow collectors
- Riverbed ® SteelHead ™ WAN optimization
- Riverbed ® SteelFusion ™ , a platform for edge IT
- Flow-enabled devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and proxys
NetProfiler uses automated discovery and dependency mapping to understand the application services in your environment and automated behavior analytics to baseline normal performance and alert you to changes as soon as they occur—typically before users are even aware that performance is degrading.
In addition to providing rich insights on network usage, NetProfiler also provides deep application visibility that enables you to effectively monitor performance and ensure service levels for applications.
NetProfiler is available as a product or virtual solution that runs on VMware vSphere for deployment flexibility. SteelCentral NetProfiler integrates with SteelCentral Portal for blended end user, application, network and infrastructure performance monitoring. It also integrates with SteelCentral NetIM for one-click access to SNMP device information to understand how the infrastructure affects network performance.
- Improve user experience and productivity
- Enhance IT collaboration and operational efficiency
- Speed problem identification and resolution
- Increase application visibility and improve app performance
Figure 1 SteelCentral NetProfiler dashboards include everything you need to know from the highest level to the most granular detail with one-click drilldown for root cause and problem isolation and deep application visibility
Application recognition and monitoring
- Recognize and monitor application types, including well-known, custom-developed, virtualized, peer-to-peer, VoIP, and web-based applications
- Deep packet inspection of application traffic from SteelCentral NetShark and SteelHead for easy viewing and analysis in the SteelCentral NetProfiler dashboard to help you quickly and accurately distinguish business-critical from recreational applications that are running across your network including the optimized WAN
- Uses baseline statistics and proactive monitoring to trigger an alert once a deviation is detected, without prior knowledge of specific applications, path dependencies, and number of users or even router changes
- Ensure the success of your SteelConnect SD-WAN environment by validating policies are working as expected, troubleshooting problems quickly, and enabling better planning
- Requires SteelCentral Insights for SteelConnect
Discovery and dependency mapping
- Includes a discovery wizard that creates application dashboards to automate the process of mapping transactions to their underlying infra- structure so that application definitions and interdependencies are accurate— including discovering through F5, Riverbed ® SteelApp ™ Traffic Manager and other application delivery controllers (ADCs)
- Creates service maps for accelerating troubleshooting across complex application ecosystems, and planning for data center consolidation or cloud, disaster recovery, and virtualization initiatives
WAN optimization analysis
- Robust analysis of optimized WAN environments enable you to easily plan your optimization deployments, assess the impact, and quantify benefits
- Cost-effective troubleshooting of branch issues using a single product for visibility, control and optimization
- Centralized reporting and monitoring of SteelHead quality of service (QoS) site and classes
- Rich application visibility/monitoring through deep packet inspection (DPI)
- One-click dashboard creation creates NetOps-centric, application-specific, SteelHead WAN optimization-specific, and VoIP-related dashboards that quickly surface relevant data and streamline troubleshooting workflows
- Monitor all network and infrastructure components involved in delivering an application service such as users, Web servers, load balancers, application servers, authentication and DNS servers, databases, and the links between them
- Advanced analytics changes in perfor- mance, providing proactive notification of brewing issues
- Service dashboards provide a quick view into the end-to-end health of a business service that is visually shown by red- yellow-green health status indicators
- Guided drill down reveals details of the most critical applications and essential data for fast troubleshooting
Server virtualization and VMware NSX SDN
- NSX-aware IPFIX format enables SteelCentral products to provide detailed information about what NSX virtual overlay networks are running on the physical network, what applications are involved, and which hosts and virtual tunnel endpoints are generating the traffic
SteelCentral NetProfiler supports from 200,000 to 10 million flows per minute.
|SteelCentral NetProfiler Standard Edition|
|Flow Capacity||200,000||400,000||600,000||800,000||1 mililon|
|SteelCentral NetProfiler Enterprise Edition|
|Model||SCNP-04270 Series||SCNP-04270 Expansion|
|Flow Capacity||n/a||n/a||1 mililon||1 mililon||n/a|
|Max Flow Capacity||n/a||n/a||1 mililon||10 mililon||n/a|
SteelCentral NetProfiler Virtual Edition supports from 15,000 to 2 million flows per minute.
|SteelCentral NetProfiler Virtual Edition Series|
|Flow Capacity||15,000||30,000||60,000||90,000||200000||4000,000||6000,000||800,000||1 million||2 million|
|Hypervisor||VMware ESXi 5.0, 5.1, 5.5|
SteelCentral NetProfiler Virtual Edition runs on VMware vSphere to provide you with added deployment flexibility for virtualized data centers and software-defined networks.
SteelCentral NetExpress appliance is an all-in-one solution that combines the best of flow and packet capture plus monitoring into a single appliance. It is best suited for smaller organizations or a small subsection of a larger network. The SteelCentral NetExpress 460 appliance accommodates flow rates ranging from 15,000 to 120,000 flows per minute.
The SteelCentral NetExpress 470 Virtual Edition is a virtualized version of SteelCentral Express 470 that runs on VMware vSphere and can be deployed by companies that have fully embraced virtualization or within software-defined data centers.
|SteelCentral NetExpress Virtual Edition Series|
|Hypervisor||VMware ESXi 5.5 and 6.0|
Download the Riverbed SteelCentral NetProfiler Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $44,495.00
Our Price: $44,495.00
Our Price: $4,995.00
Our Price: $35,495.00
Our Price: $85,495.00
Our Price: $39,995.00
Our Price: $4,995.00
Our Price: $35,075.00
Our Price: $92,575.00
Our Price: $57,500.00
Our Price: $7,176.00
Our Price: $11,604.00
Our Price: $18,852.00